Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Cannon / Caged Ogres👑[CANNON EVERYWHERE][WORLDHOPPING][POTS][SPECIAL ATTACK]

Zawy

On 5/10/2021 at 4:48 PM, Jakerz420 said:

super glitchy, always gets stuck and doesnt want to refill cannon after a few minutes, happy i tried before buying

How so? 

Message me on discord because I just used it and I didn't had any issues :o 

• 1 month later...

Heyy so I've been using this script for a long time now and its been flawless, I wont lie I did question the antiban but never once got banned, so props to you!

The reason I'm making a post is because for whatever reason in the last week or so, the bot randomly ends up in the ogre cage and I'm not entirely sure how this happens, but this is the 3rd time in the last 2 days

thanks for a wonderful script and I hope to get some type of info soon! have a good day :)

• 1 month later...
    On 7/9/2021 at 9:18 PM, meerkatt said:

Heyy so I've been using this script for a long time now and its been flawless, I wont lie I did question the antiban but never once got banned, so props to you!

The reason I'm making a post is because for whatever reason in the last week or so, the bot randomly ends up in the ogre cage and I'm not entirely sure how this happens, but this is the 3rd time in the last 2 days

thanks for a wonderful script and I hope to get some type of info soon! have a good day :)

Hows the training going 

• 3 months later...
    • 1 month later...

This cannon script is having trouble starting up. It will put the cannon on the ground, and fill it with cannoballs then this error will come up. I am trying to set it up at the ogres near castle wars. Thanks

unnamed.jpg

3 minutes ago, just t0 pur3 said:

This cannon script is having trouble starting up. It will put the cannon on the ground, and fill it with cannoballs then this error will come up. I am trying to set it up at the ogres near castle wars. Thanks

unnamed.jpg

You have to click 'Grab tile'

• 4 weeks later...