Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Cannon / Caged Ogres👑[CANNON EVERYWHERE][WORLDHOPPING][POTS][SPECIAL ATTACK]

Zawy

4 hours ago, meerkatt said:

wheres the antiban, great script but does nothing in terms of antiban please add some random movements, screen movements

anything please

The script has anti-pattern, if you are looking for hovering over XP etc I will not add that because that doesn't help a thing 

• 5 weeks later...

cannon works good but if you enable alching on feathers it will double click feathers as it alches making it do use feather ->

waits until cannon is empty before spam clicking cannon to refill. not the best method of refill imo because my chatbox becomes filled with "you refill the cannon with 30 cannonballs" and "you  refill the cannon with 2 cannonballs" over and over- doesn't look random. sometimes it clicks the cannon so much and so fast it will never refill because the spam click isn't giving the game a chance to process the request. this script has a lot of potential

Edited by italics_rs

15 hours ago, italics_rs said:

cannon works good but if you enable alching on feathers it will double click feathers as it alches making it do use feather ->

waits until cannon is empty before spam clicking cannon to refill. not the best method of refill imo because my chatbox becomes filled with "you refill the cannon with 30 cannonballs" and "you  refill the cannon with 2 cannonballs" over and over- doesn't look random. sometimes it clicks the cannon so much and so fast it will never refill because the spam click isn't giving the game a chance to process the request. this script has a lot of potential

Hey, sent you a PM already but fixed the alching issue :)

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

my trial ran for 30 mins now its not there , all i did war get correct gear to see the differance and its gone said i had the trail already , yeah for 30 mins lol not 3 hrs

45 minutes ago, slabsfordays said:

my trial ran for 30 mins now its not there , all i did war get correct gear to see the differance and its gone said i had the trail already , yeah for 30 mins lol not 3 hrs

Please join my discord :)

• 2 weeks later...

I used this bot alot but today for the first time i managed to die at caged ogres in combat camp.
    I just left the bot and went to do things and i came to check every 10 mins and i found myself in lumbridge and ran to retrieve grave which was inside the cage xD wtf happened can someone explain? :D