Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Cannon / Caged Ogres👑[CANNON EVERYWHERE][WORLDHOPPING][POTS][SPECIAL ATTACK]

Zawy

3 minutes ago, CMCx said:

Hi can I try a trial of this? I upvoted, also considering buying a private script from you in the near future 

done!

Nevermind just bought the script.. Running for about 10 min so far and it looks pretty good.. Only thing I see is, It waits until cannon runs out before refilling. Wouldnt It be better to fill at random intervals? Just my oppinion, other than that so far sooo good. 

update: came back after an hour and my character was against the fence trying to setup the cannon but was getting an error because not enough room

On 4/8/2020 at 9:37 AM, Zawy said:

Sorry to hear that.

Lucky that it's only a 2-day tho

It's very likely that i got it due to another script i was using as well from another client, since a friend also got the 2 day ban and never used this(We used another script for way longer). So i don't want to put anyone off.

Unfortunate cause too paranoid to bot now :( . Literally registered to DB for this script haha

4 hours ago, karrmite said:

update: came back after an hour and my character was against the fence trying to setup the cannon but was getting an error because not enough room

The cannon should not set-up twice :o 

14 minutes ago, jayrasek said:

How do you loot them if they're caged off??

it will use telegrab

• 2 months later...