Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot client detectable?

GSkynet

Hello,

I am new to Dreambot. I am attempting to run Dreambot on my main. However,  am in a state of panic as i just read that Jagex can detect clients that are not the "official" client like Dreambot. I am wondering if this Dreambot client is safe to use? How can I prevent being banned?

23 minutes ago, GSkynet said:

Hello,

I am new to Dreambot. I am attempting to run Dreambot on my main. However,  am in a state of panic as i just read that Jagex can detect clients that are not the "official" client like Dreambot. I am wondering if this Dreambot client is safe to use? How can I prevent being banned?

I would recommend not using Dreambot on your main account. Some scripts have anti-ban measures but it does not guarantee your account will not be banned. I don't think detecting unofficial clients plays much of a role. OSbuddy and Runelite aren't official and plenty of people use them. 

Rule is not to bot on accounts you care for. Not saying you are going to be instantly banned for using it, but the more you use it the more chance you have of being banned if that makes sense

4 hours ago, GSkynet said:

How would they be detecting me using the premium craft bot? Half of crafting hides is AFK anyways.

by detecting the same patterns as everyone else who uses that script

Any account you bot on is at risk on ban, so as already mentioned, be sure you bot on an account you are willing to lose! 

I have another quesiton.. if i want to have like 20 f2p bots running and making cash.. what botting method will make me the most money in f2p? Any recommended scripts. 

Just here to jump on the 'any botting is detectable so don't do it on an account you don't want to get banned' bandwagon

Any kind of botting can get you banned my friend

On 1/24/2020 at 2:35 PM, GSkynet said:

I have another quesiton.. if i want to have like 20 f2p bots running and making cash.. what botting method will make me the most money in f2p? Any recommended scripts. 

No one here is going to tell you how to make the most gp or any specific secret methods, you research it yourself

Archived