Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • onLoop never invoked

egede

So i'm not sure whats causing this but for whatever reason when i run a script there seems to be a 1/3 chance that the onLoop method never gets invoked (onStart does though). I've tried overwriting the stop method to check if something is unexpectedly calling it in my startup code, but nope, it never get called.

Is anyone else experiencing this? is it actually a bug or could i be doing something wrong?

Are you sure OnLoop itself isn't getting invoked? Or is it just your code inside of onLoop that isn't running the way you think it should?

You would need to post your code. It's hard to say what the problem is otherwise.

yeah im sure, this happens even in a bare bone script that does nothing but log a message when the onLoop & onStart methods get invoked

on further inspection it seems to happen when i start a script while not on the default zoom. The zoom solver will kick in and change the zoom but then once it completes onLoop never gets invoked after that. When i start a script while being on the default zoom, everything works fine. 

So it seems theres a bug in the zoom solver

Archived