Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I have an idea for a bot, read below for more detail

12q146

Hi, first of all i should get out of the way the fact that i am requesting a bot with some additional features added as well that will be discussed over a pm, so my idea isn't public.

I should also mention i want it coded for RS3 and made to work with the NXT client that's now going to be a permanent solution for how we login to runescape.

i can say atleast that i want to be able to have multiple bots running at the same time, on tabs like most other bot clients. Unlike most other bot clients i would like the program to be able to handle more bots with a custom input for client limits, since I may just buy a server and run a ton of accounts on one beast of a system. There will also be auto muling involved so knowledge of that is important as well.

If able to code for my above mentioned request, then more details are available if pm'ed

noone runs rs3 bots anymore brother except account hijackers to check banks

the bot detection system is far FAR superior to osrs :(

i understand that the system has newly changed over to nxt only, i wasn't aware that the bot detection was so much more superior, however id still be willing to see if someone can code my idea. i wouldn't be sharing the script and it would be personal use only

Archived