Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ummm weirdness happening

Gnar

I'd be curious if you guys see any different results using userhomes, I personally use covert on all of my clients as well. The only difference I can see here is just the fresh start vs userhome, but Ideally on a new account you'd have the fresh cache either way. It's possible they're looking at what userhome you're using, I believe that is one of the things they store and could also easily send back to their servers.

for mules i can try userhome, but, it does not really matter, because if i were to use my mule on my windows machine i will just loose it, so i am doing them on my linux machine. and as of right now 1500+ accounts have been made on it and no locks as of yet one or 2 bans but thats common for mass account creation... right? ether way if the device starts to get locks i will do a 100% restore of the device, even change out the storage device that is being used, see if that solves the problem

Archived