Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Cannonballer [~30k Smithing xp/h] - [~230k gp/h] - [QuickStart support] - [Low requirements]

Gains

4 hours ago, ajdulay said:
    1. Can i use the dreambot muler with this?

I think you can use it with any script.

Seems to be broken, it repeatedly tries to click the furnace again even though it is already smelting? Struggling to get over 1k balls/hr. Had it work once but every attempt since has sucked.

7 hours ago, mitchey said:

Seems to be broken, it repeatedly tries to click the furnace again even though it is already smelting? Struggling to get over 1k balls/hr. Had it work once but every attempt since has sucked.

I'll try it myself soon.

6 hours ago, Gains said:

I'll try it myself soon.

Seems to be a bit better today. Maybe it runs worse if there are multiple accounts running? Could mess with the timings or something. Another point to make is that it constantly runs too far in to the Edgeville bank, before correcting and going to the same banker each time. This makes the pattern look extremely botty in my opinion, could you prevent the overrun in the bank or alternatively let it select the nearest banker as opposed to the same banker each time? Thanks dude :)

Edit: getting around 1600/1700 made an hour, though I have had it top 2k. 

Edited by mitchey
    added amount made per hr

• 2 weeks later...