Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Runite Ore Miner with World Hopping

Cruel

This should be a private script not a public one.

This.

People pay quite a bit of money for a private script of this, it really shouldn't be released.

Okay sure sounds good. Yeah, if you had an account I could borrow for testing that would be great. The script would have to be premium or VIP or something to avoid major price fluctuation though.

Runite ore prices cant crash because of alch values.

Runite ore prices cant crash because of alch values.

This. It should stay private so it doesn't get overused and ends up having 500 people trying to get the 600 Rune Ores that spawn like every 20 minutes. xD

A runite ore miner should be easy tbh, I have my doubts if its even worth it due to pkers (given the case it mines wildy rune ores)

Archived