Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
Download the DreamBot client today!
Sign in to follow this  
Mcjaggerxd

refund request

1. Script purchased: Nex Fisher and Manly Fisher Pro

2. Script Thread URL:https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/clients/purchases/64567-nex-fisher/ and  https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/clients/purchases/64568-manly-fisher-pro/

3. Scripter(tag them with @): @Nex and @Man16

4. Date of purchase(mm/dd): 1/1/2020 for both

5. Detailed description of problem:  Cant Fish Anglerfish (as stated from Scripter in 1st pic)  and no longer interested in any services as for Ive searched for help on Angler fishing on the new thread and have stated my concerns since the day of purchase and I have yet to receive word from the scripter.

6. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only): No screenshot for 1st since He himself stated there is no support for anglerfish within his script.
2nd script: 
0b3p5Oj.png (Emphasis on the 2nd post as I was more clear just in case the 1st reach out wasnt clear.)

7. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video): mXAWK7O.png 

8. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter) Respectfully requesting a full refund.

As a extra side bar for Hashtag:

I can understand how my excuses provided seem like one right out the old box however I was being serious. The 1st excuse goes with the 1st proof pic showing the SCRIPTER himself stating it does not work for Anglers. And within the 2nd excuse I lost interest because I did search within the initial script thread for any other customers who've had the same situation (Which lead to me finding the 1st proof pic [Ctrl+f & searching "anglers" in each page] and due to his page ((located here: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/clients/purchases/64568-manly-fisher-pro/)) not having any information pertaining to Anglerfish as Ive posted my concerns briefly. Also to add to fact, The previous comment on this thread: 

didnt have a like prior to me posting. (not entirely positive on that argument) Which shows I have made effort in contacting the scripter about it.  Youve stated "read their threads or ask for a trial and try it yourself." But I did, Thats how I got my 1st proof pic. I apologize if my wording seems sloppy or lazy however I did do what was asked to the best of my ability.

Also to add to character. I am not with the scene nor am I up to date. The last time I put in a serious effort into potentially botting an account was years ago (actual 07scape right at the release of soulwars) prior to the military. I dont have the effort in me to play most games or even bot. So Respectful I have tried to keep any words safe from biasedness or insult. I apologize for an disrespect.

You could have tried a trial first or asked me before purchasing...
Anyway i probably can add anglers if you wanna test it for me (as i dont have a acc for it)
but for a refund im gonna have to deny it

Edited by Nex

Remaking your thread will not change the answer, the refund request was denied.

I can understand being busy and all, but you made a decision to make this purchase.

That decision isn't going to change on our end because you did not read into what you were purchasing.
Nex has said he'll add anglers for you, which you don't even have to do. You could just give him account information, he can add it, and you can use it as you intended to. Take out the stuff you need to fish anglers, put a bank pin on, you'll be safe in Nex's hands with or without a bank pin. It would take you less time than it would to make this thread. Doing this is what we encourage in situations like these, because ultimately it leaves both parties happy. You get what you paid for, Nex doesn't lose money from a refund, and his script quality improves.

Why you purchased 2 fishing scripts though is beyond me.

I think he's looking for a random reason to get a refund because botting didn't work out for him. My script should in theory support the fish but he wasn't able to tell me what my script was doing. Terrible reply from him:

22 hours ago, Man16 said:

I think he's looking for a random reason to get a refund because botting didn't work out for him. My script should in theory support the fish but he wasn't able to tell me what my script was doing. Terrible reply from him:

I told you exactly what was wrong in my response. And your response to my response sort of adds to my argument.  I purchased two scripts from a favored website in hopes of being able to be serviced and it didnt go as plan. No Insult, No harm done, nothing but a refund request was placed. I never talked down on Dreambots name or anything. Its been a while since I've had the client downloaded... Meaning I have NO access to try and follow your instructions. However from brief memory of looking at the GUI provided by your script I remember specifically opting in and out of all the options I thought that would help meaning both the bait and lure options. I say this Very Respectfully, instead of a theory Can you factually show me that your script works at anglers? 

23 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Remaking your thread will not change the answer, the refund request was denied.

I can understand being busy and all, but you made a decision to make this purchase.

That decision isn't going to change on our end because you did not read into what you were purchasing.
Nex has said he'll add anglers for you, which you don't even have to do. You could just give him account information, he can add it, and you can use it as you intended to. Take out the stuff you need to fish anglers, put a bank pin on, you'll be safe in Nex's hands with or without a bank pin. It would take you less time than it would to make this thread. Doing this is what we encourage in situations like these, because ultimately it leaves both parties happy. You get what you paid for, Nex doesn't lose money from a refund, and his script quality improves.

Why you purchased 2 fishing scripts though is beyond me.

I don't play anymore I understand you want to keep both parties happy however I don't play anymore, so I will not and actually cant use any of the scripts. And even if there was a way, how come I cant get 1 refund back since all I need is one script then? IF you guys are allowing scripters to sell products with obvious holes in them, while misusing their potential initiative to keep their scripts relevant or actually work, then I dont know if you guys are  just blatant scammers or just not willing to honor actual service. So I will be contacting who I need to to get my money back since this was all a mistake anyways. Ive been respectful and now Im serious.