Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Ultracompost Maker [~315k gp/h] - [QuickStart support] - [No requirements]

Gains

2 hours ago, Nickerbocker said:

I don't know what that means. I'm new to bots but I do know that i have plenty of the resources in my bank and the script will run anywhere from 3 to 10 minutes before stopping. Honestly, it doesn't even matter because supercompost doesn't buy from the GE no matter how much you try paying for it. I can only get 600 of it like every 12 hours

600 seems to be the buy limit for them. You can open the console from here 

image.png.1e0da33be60075ad7cb3d2ea5d364d9a.png

• 2 weeks later...

Bought and have ran for a couple hours now with no problems. Is it possible the mouse could go off the screen when making as this would make it more human/afk like as it returns to the same place every time, cheers 

14 minutes ago, Dazl said:

Bought and have ran for a couple hours now with no problems. Is it possible the mouse could go off the screen when making as this would make it more human/afk like as it returns to the same place every time, cheers 

Great suggestion. I will add that next week.

My script also isn't working at all. Is it possible to get a refund because it literally sits there after doing 2 enventorys.  Not what I paid for. I have 20k super compost. I have all the ashes in my enventory and supercompost in bank but accound does nothing.

33 minutes ago, Roamer567 said:

My script also isn't working at all. Is it possible to get a refund because it literally sits there after doing 2 enventorys.  Not what I paid for. I have 20k super compost. I have all the ashes in my enventory and supercompost in bank but accound does nothing.

Did you see any errors in the console? When exactly does it stop?

I think I figured it out, I guess you are only allowed to use one script per account? Is that correct? I haven't used bots in ages and they weren't like that before so I didn't realize.

6 minutes ago, Roamer567 said:

I think I figured it out, I guess you are only allowed to use one script per account? Is that correct? I haven't used bots in ages and they weren't like that before so I didn't realize.

I don't know about that since I only run one script at the time. You can ask the developers about that.