Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Picking up bot

IAM A VIRGIN

A bot that would stand in one place and pick up an item in that area constantly, and maybe choose to world hop the specific worlds on loop so that the item being picked up is always there. It would be nice to use rater than having ti manually world hope f2p worlds and pick up the same item. Would also be cool to set time limits as to not get banned

• 10 months later...

@IAM A VIRGIN you still want this? Or does anyone else? Seems like a nice simple script I could make...

Probably not worth paying for anyway, but would be good practice and could be useful as a free script... just wanna now if anyone is interested :) 

yea i think that would make for a very nice script, would help somewhat in terms of money making, should be an option to input item name (like they have for aio fighter bots) and also be able to bank it at (draynor, varrock,) etc etc

Archived