Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Tanner [~670k gp/h] - [Energy potions] - [F2P/P2P] - [No requirements] - [QuickStart]

Gains

is this script still safe to use for 3-4 hours /day?

in my experience, jagex has tighter surveillance eyes towards tanner and blast furnace activities after April update.

22 hours ago, buttblaster said:

Hey Gains,

This script looks crazy, and I am very excited to purchase it. Any chance I could test it out with a trial to make sure i  enjoy using it? thanks! :) 

Was super excited and paid for the script, got banned within an hour and a half of using it. Any chance I could get a refund,  I wasn't even running it consistently in that hour and a half. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like many other before me have the same issue without any resolution for months...otherwise it seems like a solid script. Can you please fix the vial issue? Otherwise unfortunately I would have to refund the script

Edited by icedotexe

• 2 weeks later...

I'm brand new to botting. Could I have a free trial? Currently running just one Herblore bot and I'm looking to branch out!

Also any tips for new botters would be much appreciated.

Thanks!