Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • i need help

ncharbonneau1

si i was watching a how to dreambot video and its 6 months old and he said to download java jdk maybe i dont have the lastest java because im stil getting the same messages popping up in my debug menu saying error loading world url and something about socket extension. maybe im not putting in the port thing properly? cause i put in my ip and all these messages are still popping up. i really wanna use this program i just wanna see runescape pop up in dream bot lol i really wanna start botting !!!!! im at work all day but if someone could maybe be on around 5 eastern standard time to help me out id really appreciate it 

Download and use proxifier on multiple VM's once you get to the point that you want to use your service. Windows XP ISO - create VM with vmware or other - Setup everything - Copy and paste VM files for how many VM's you think your system can handle - Rename them in the Vmware client. done

Proxifier will route all traffic through a HTTP proxy you just have to set the rules for it.

Edit: When installing Java on these systems you will have to use java 8 

im not a tech person what you just said made no sense to me. i cant even get dream bot to open runescape. i know for you guys this may be simple but to me its not. can someone post a how to install and get dreambot running video?

Archived