Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • i need help

ncharbonneau1

i need help everytime i open DB ther client opens but runescape never does. i just started using this client. if someone can help me that woulkd be greta. i dont know if im using the right proxy but when i go into the tools and look at the de bug this comes up failed to connect to osrs. error reading from worlds url and error loading java worlds or something. i reallhy hope i can get this to work. please help. is it the proxy server thing? i can pay for a better proxy if anyone has suggestions

7 minutes ago, ncharbonneau1 said:

yes i payed for the better service on the us-proxy.org website. i payed 12.89 for a week and good http proxys

You said the problem by yourself!

Botting uses SOCKS5 Proxies not HTTP .. HTTP is for browsing n stuff

when i bought this service it said it was for botting. and when i watch thre how to videos they all use the same service. i still get the dsame message if i use a socks4 anyways so thats not the problem

33 minutes ago, ncharbonneau1 said:

when i bought this service it said it was for botting. and when i watch thre how to videos they all use the same service. i still get the dsame message if i use a socks4 anyways so thats not the problem

You can use your own proxy as Man16 said.

Also you must use SOCKS5 not SOCKS4 not HTTP

Archived