Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.8.9.8

Nuclear Nezz

4 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:
    • Added the isNormal method to the World class itself.

Great addition to the World class, with the current twisted league and future game modes coming up will be extremely useful! Will getPopulation() every come back? 

7 minutes ago, Alex_scripts said:

Great addition to the World class, with the current twisted league and future game modes coming up will be extremely useful! Will getPopulation() every come back? 

Unlikely, since we grab world information on boot, we don't grab live information.

Sorry for all of the follow-up releases guys!

I've done another release that removes one extra script load on boot, and now you'll only use the libs that are specified in your jar's libs folder (see point 2, that is now live as well)

I promise this is the last release of the night! This one shouldn't really impact you unless you start using the libs, if you do I'd suggest you go through the process of updating and creating your libs folder.

12 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Golly this is embarrassing guys.

I just released *another* quickfix for having multiple jars with the same class names in them.

I'm going to work on adding in something for people to specify libraries that they're using so that we don't have to load all of the libs into all of the class loaders for every script jar.

Hey Nezz,

When Importing libraries like JDBC, it prompts many errors on quickstart.. should I decompile the library and extract the class I want then compile?

On 12/29/2019 at 8:50 AM, Defiled said:

Hey Nezz,

When Importing libraries like JDBC, it prompts many errors on quickstart.. should I decompile the library and extract the class I want then compile?

What types of errors? That'd be helpful for me to know.

Are you using it via the Libs folder?

8 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

What types of errors? That'd be helpful for me to know.

Are you using it via the Libs folder?

No I haven't used it via the Libs folder, I forgot what the errors were but what I could tell you is that it couldn't load some of the JDBC files (which didn't disrupt what I wanted to do with the script).

13 minutes ago, Defiled said:

No I haven't used it via the Libs folder, I forgot what the errors were but what I could tell you is that it couldn't load some of the JDBC files (which didn't disrupt what I wanted to do with the script).

If it's in the jar itself you'll need to make sure all of the classes needed are exported within your script jar. Also make sure you're on the latest client (which we're going to be doing another release in a little bit here)

12 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

If it's in the jar itself you'll need to make sure all of the classes needed are exported within your script jar. Also make sure you're on the latest client (which we're going to be doing another release in a little bit here)

Noted. Thank you for the response!

• Nuclear Nezz unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic

Archived