Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Broken script need help ( first timer ).

Okito

So i'm sure my script is broken because everytime i upload it to my dreambot scripts folder it fucks up the cliënt and wont show any other scripts aswell.

Could anyone please help me with what is wrong with my script or other options?.

script.PNG

Did you specify build path to DreamBot/Scripts? After you build the script it should put the .jar file inside it. (You can test if it works by deleting the folder and trying to build -> refresh scripts). Also I recommend just casually logging the stuff into DB console with `log("somestuff");`

Are you exporting the Client.jar or any other libraries with the .jar file? Because that can screw the script loader

and are you exporting it in JDK 8?

15 minutes ago, Okito said:

In jdk 13 i think, that might be the problem indeed, ill let you know if it works. Ty!!!

No worries dude, lmk if it works! :) 

After a pretty long grind it worked lol. I unstalled jdk 13 and had to install 8 instead. But i didnt know eclipse i had used untill then still contained things of jdk 13. So i uninstalled eclipse and reinstalled it again, it worked perfectly after this. Again thank you very much!

33 minutes ago, Okito said:

After a pretty long grind it worked lol. I unstalled jdk 13 and had to install 8 instead. But i didnt know eclipse i had used untill then still contained things of jdk 13. So i uninstalled eclipse and reinstalled it again, it worked perfectly after this. Again thank you very much!

No worries dude! Have fun scripting!

No i havent yet but the problem is solved already, i might look into intellij later on as im just new into this. Thanks for the suggestion though!!

Archived