Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to add GUI and Anti-ban

SignUpSheet

Hi! I'm new to scripting. I have some free time and know some basics of java so I said why not? I've been having plenty of fun and enjoyment doing it thanks to @dQw4w9WgXcQ  ' AMAZING guide. (please continue it, it's so helpful). It helped me get a couple cool scripts going, but I wanted to know how to implement anti-bans and a GUI. Is there any tutorial, or guide on how to do things like that? I would love to keep making scripts, but I definitely want to lower the chances of my accounts getting banned so I don't have to start over on making scripts for higher level content and having to rebot accounts back up. Thanks! 

Regarding Anti-Ban:

Anti-Ban here in Dreambot is a fancy word for Anti-Pattern. Anti-Pattern is basically programming a script to do its tasks differently on each lap.

WoodCutting Ex:

Normal Non-Anti-Pattern Script (Logic Scripting): Cut Trees Accurately >  Take the same route to Bank > Open the Bank Interface in the Bank > Deposit All > Go to the trees using the same path and repeat

Anti-Pattern Script: Cut trees (take breaks between the selection of trees, add some camera movement, add some missclicks(a human would missclick when tired) ) > walk to the bank using the same path > open the bank interface from afar (that's what a normal human would do) > deposit all > return to the trees (add some bathroom breaks, accidently auto-logouts)  

So basically make each lap different than the past and take breaks, that's a way of anti-pattern.

22 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Here are instructions to making a paint and a gui https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/8530-scripting-101/.

Thank you very much!! Can't wait to get to work on it!

15 hours ago, Defiled said:

Regarding Anti-Ban:

Anti-Ban here in Dreambot is a fancy word for Anti-Pattern. Anti-Pattern is basically programming a script to do its tasks differently on each lap.

WoodCutting Ex:

Normal Non-Anti-Pattern Script (Logic Scripting): Cut Trees Accurately >  Take the same route to Bank > Open the Bank Interface in the Bank > Deposit All > Go to the trees using the same path and repeat

Anti-Pattern Script: Cut trees (take breaks between the selection of trees, add some camera movement, add some missclicks(a human would missclick when tired) ) > walk to the bank using the same path > open the bank interface from afar (that's what a normal human would do) > deposit all > return to the trees (add some bathroom breaks, accidently auto-logouts)  

So basically make each lap different than the past and take breaks, that's a way of anti-pattern.

Makes sense, thank you!! 

Archived