Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ✨[Shop Closed]✨

depwession

Going Out of Business Sale

7QP (Quest Point) Accounts!
    (US Accounts!)
    200k/per

Trusted -> 
    Reliable ->
    Attractive -> 
    Above Average Cock Size -> 

Current Stock: 0

Accepted Payment Methods:
    OSRS GP
    BTC @ .50/m

Pro Tip:
    Register an Email Address to Each Account to Counteract Locks

ToS:
    All sales are final.
    There will be no replacements due to the fact there is no way to prove who got the account locked/banned (unless instructed by a moderator).

Best Method of Contact is Discord -> depwession#0001

10 hours ago, UberJason said:

So after u sell ur current stock ur not gonna make any more? Might wanna buy some more later on if I need some but jus wonderin

Yup, I think that's what he meant by having the "Going out of Business" in bold and big font in the beginning of the thread :P 

11 hours ago, UberJason said:

So after u sell ur current stock ur not gonna make any more? Might wanna buy some more later on if I need some but jus wonderin

As @Defiledsaid, yes. My current stock is the last I will be making because, though little, the time it takes would be spent better in other projects.

This is a limited time offer and once I am out there will be no more.

And if it takes more than a week or 2 to sell I will just remove the thread and be done with it.

Archived