Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Script Login Issue

Frost Bets

Hi,

Looking for a quick fix for my private script that was purchased from @Milasoft who isn't around anymore. The issue is with the login screen, the rest of the script works perfectly fine.

It seems to get stuck on clicking the same box,instead of logging in by clicking on the box "click here to play" as shown in the screenshot below. 

(Also I do not have the original source, you will need to de-compile the bot) 

You can add me on Discord for a quick reply Frost#0978

unknown.png

Logging in has nothing to do with the script, although it may be if the scripter messed around with the RandomManager.

Does your script's functionality log in and out ? ex: mule script?

3 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Sounds like he made his own welcome screen solver for whatever reason.

Frost reported to me that it didn't work on a certain VPS he had the script running on, but when he tried running it on other VPSes it worked.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:22 PM, Defiled said:

Frost reported to me that it didn't work on a certain VPS he had the script running on, but when he tried running it on other VPSes it worked.

Hard for us to do anything about bugs that only sometimes happen on some machines rip

19 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Hard for us to do anything about bugs that only sometimes happen on some machines rip

Might be because you hardcoded the widget IDs and the welcome screen he has is different.

On 12/26/2019 at 10:09 AM, Man16 said:

Might be because you hardcoded the widget IDs and the welcome screen he has is different.

I mean if you can find a welcome screen that isn't handled by our solver, feel free to tell me.

But we have them, both the new screen and old screen.

Besides, why would that same solver work on another vps with (I'm assuming) the same accounts.

See now if  Mila has his own welcome screen solver, with his own old hardcoding, then yes, you are not going to get the correct widgets.

34 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

I mean if you can find a welcome screen that isn't handled by our solver, feel free to tell me.

But we have them, both the new screen and old screen.

Besides, why would that same solver work on another vps with (I'm assuming) the same accounts.

See now if  Mila has his own welcome screen solver, with his own old hardcoding, then yes, you are not going to get the correct widgets.

I actually took a look at the code and fixed it, Mila had his own Login Handler (Welcome Screen Solver). He hardcoded it to click the Click here to play rectange (which he manually got the values to, so not through getting the rectange of the widget).. The rectangle dimensions were of the old welcome screen, therefore it was clicking the wrong spot.. and it had several other "old welcome screen" configs which i reconfigured..

Edit: Also the reason why it did work sometimes is still a mystery to me

Archived