Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Forum Theme Suggestion

Defiled

Hello,

I've been looking at other clients' forums' and something attracted me about them.. and that is the theme..

The DreamBot theme seems to be kinda out of date, dark, and kinda depressing.. 

I'd suggest a more colorful inviting forum's theme with correct styling buttons (ex: the Center Align button is the Left align button).

It really pains me to see more active forums elsewhere while Dreambot's community is struggling with 10 active members AT MOST posting..

Other suggestion: (IMPORTANT!!! DETERS A LOT OF NEW MEMBERS!!!)

I really feel that this forums is lacking updates and moderation (wrong posts in wrong sections... etc..)

I strongly feel that there should be a rearrangement of staff (removal of inactive staff, inactive scripters, etc..)

All I want is the best for this forums @Hashtag @Nuclear Nezz @Articron @Pandemic 

32 minutes ago, Defiled said:

DB3.. hmm.. what is a DB3 and where is a DB3

And those are the questions we have all been wanting answers to for the last couple years.

Archived