Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot Walker Bug

Defiled

Hello,

I've been noticing a bug frequently today regarding the dreambot walker.

The bot will idle when requested to leave lumby castle bank. The cursor and the player don't move..

It goes to the lumby castle bank with no problem but won't leave the castle.. it'll just stand there idling

6 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

wait

So sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't?

Like sometimes it will actually walk out of the bank and be fine no problem

and other times it will not

After further investigation, it goes to the bank fine, but doesn't leave it. So always

I use the following to go to the bank 

if(a.getWalking().shouldWalk()) {
    a.getBank().openClosest();
    }

and the following to leave the bank

a.getWalking().walk(area);
    }

13 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

wait

So sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't?

Like sometimes it will actually walk out of the bank and be fine no problem

and other times it will not

This happens to me as well. I just make it walk to the stairs and handle them myself until I'm on the bottom floor.

20 minutes ago, RetroBot said:

This happens to me as well. I just make it walk to the stairs and handle them myself until I'm on the bottom floor.

That's what I also did

On 12/22/2019 at 3:58 AM, Defiled said:

After further investigation, it goes to the bank fine, but doesn't leave it. So always

I use the following to go to the bank 

a.getBank().openClosest();
    }

and the following to leave the bank

a.getWalking().walk(area);
    }

Is there any spot in particular that doesn't work? Or is it just any tile that is on floor 0?

3 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Is there any spot in particular that doesn't work? Or is it just any tile that is on floor 0?

I have re-attempted to recreate the bug.. it worked a couple of times.. and sometimes it didn't..

regarding tiles, the player was infront of the booth, the error happened after finishing banking

I've definitely ran into this as well. I think it happens when I pause the script then restart it. The script will reach the code to leave the bank, but will do nothing.

If I pause/unpause the script a few times or if I manually walk a few tiles the problem will fix itself.

On 12/24/2019 at 5:15 PM, Samuel91 said:

I've definitely ran into this as well. I think it happens when I pause the script then restart it. The script will reach the code to leave the bank, but will do nothing.

If I pause/unpause the script a few times or if I manually walk a few tiles the problem will fix itself.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:16 PM, Defiled said:

I have re-attempted to recreate the bug.. it worked a couple of times.. and sometimes it didn't..

regarding tiles, the player was infront of the booth, the error happened after finishing banking

Can you give me the tiles you guys are walking to? I"m going to be traveling all day but tomorrow i should be able to get back to some work.

35 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Can you give me the tiles you guys are walking to? I"m going to be traveling all day but tomorrow i should be able to get back to some work.

Tile : 3208, 3220, 2

Archived