Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can't make a local script even following a tutorial :(

Piripiri0

Hi everyone, I was following this tutorial to get started in scripting for dreambot but I can't seem to build my jar file right.

I am doing exactly what the tutorial says and using its code but when I go into my local script folder in dreambot client nothing shows up. Notice that I already tested a .jar I found on github and that script works. 

What am I doing wrong?

I solved this and couldn't find anything on the interned, so maybe someone will someday need this. 

It was actually quite stupid: I had Java 8 installed but I was compiling with sdk 13. I just downloaded sdk 8 and all went fine :)

Archived