Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Local Script Dont showing it self

Feed

Hey,

I am trying to begin scripting, my local script won't show up I have a the jar in the Scripts folder, its an empty script with a onLoop function and a scriptmanifest. Have been using an video to see how to do it, but for some reson i cant see my local script. 

Screens and the video i was following are belove.

Thanks in advance every one for the help :)

Screen of the code:  https://gyazo.com/0671f92d2139c05039eabea09a99255a

Screen from Dreambot: https://gyazo.com/ee0e86f6c0cc4155799e81266460e8c7

Link to video:

"

If a local script does not load, it means there's an error in at least 1 of your local script jars you have in your scripts folder. It could be one of the other script jars you have there.

Otherwise I would open it like bytecode viewer to see what the files actually are in your jar, and verify that they're valid.

Check the libraries exported with your script jar file, it may cause an error.

Also you do not need to export the client.jar library.

Also try to clear your scripts folder and only have that script in the folder.

Archived