Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Docker

algirdas

10 minutes ago, algirdas said:

Does anyone use docker and jenkins for running runescape bots on VPS?

I use both Jenkins and Docker at work.  I fucking hate Jenkins with a passion and don't see why it would be useful for botting.  

I have played with Docker a bit for botting and plan on experimenting with it more this winter once work slows down and if everything checks out migrating to it fully.  If you have any questions feel free to hmu dude!

Docker might be useful. Though I lean towards not using it myself because of the performance hit you take running a VM.

As for Jenkins I'm not quite seeing why you would need continuous integration for a Runescape bot?

Archived