Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Coordinates Overlays

Defiled

Hi,

I have really small suggestion that should save scripters about 10 seconds :P

When drawing out Paints or whatever at X = 0, Y = 0, it covers up the coordinates for some reason.

A suggestion would be have it pop out as a small infobox if there is a drawing at that coordinates.. or atleast have it in the title bar or somewhere clear

This should save up the time of writing the print out line 😛 

On 12/5/2019 at 3:55 PM, D3filed said:

Hi,

I have really small suggestion that should save scripters about 10 seconds :P

When drawing out Paints or whatever at X = 0, Y = 0, it covers up the coordinates for some reason.

A suggestion would be have it pop out as a small infobox if there is a drawing at that coordinates.. or atleast have it in the title bar or somewhere clear

This should save up the time of writing the print out line 😛 

Just draw MP elsewhere onscreen? 

I already have enough windows up I'd really prefer not to have another...  especially with some of the windows that are pinned to the top, this becomes a major annoyance when alt tabbing a lot. 

54 minutes ago, Nex said:

Just draw MP elsewhere onscreen? 

Yeah, you could.. but I meant it could come by default as move-able from the spot..

It's a really minor minor minor thing that could be edited 😛 .. cuz lazy people like myself are too lazy to draw getMouse().getPosition() lel :3

36 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

I already have enough windows up I'd really prefer not to have another...  especially with some of the windows that are pinned to the top, this becomes a major annoyance when alt tabbing a lot. 

True true

Archived