Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Accounts getting locked on virtual machine

secter3

Hey guys not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I'm having a bit of trouble with accounts getting locked on a physical server.

The accounts are bought from a good source / have no trouble operating on laptops/desktops on the same network, but the moment I log into one (no proxy) on the server via a VM they get locked.

Has anyone else faced similar issues? I'm a bit perplexed as I previously thought they were only flagging IP's, but it seems they're checking hardware as well.

Any help would be appreciated!

11 minutes ago, secter3 said:

Hey guys not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I'm having a bit of trouble with accounts getting locked on a physical server.

The accounts are bought from a good source / have no trouble operating on laptops/desktops on the same network, but the moment I log into one (no proxy) on the server via a VM they get locked.

Has anyone else faced similar issues? I'm a bit perplexed as I previously thought they were only flagging IP's, but it seems they're checking hardware as well.

Any help would be appreciated!

Virtual Machines and servers in general run on datacenter IPs. and Ima guess that you are using a popular VPS provider.

Datacenter IPs are notorious to be flagged, also always be sure to buy accounts that are in the same region as the proxy/ip you're going to be botting on.

^ get some proxies or something. Botting straight from a VM is no good. You could just unlock them after which they'll probably be fine to bot with, but proxies are better. Just find the right kind of proxy tho. I personally use cheap proxies because I'm a cheap mofo, they seem to be doing fine for my usage though. 

29 minutes ago, UberJason said:

^ get some proxies or something. Botting straight from a VM is no good. You could just unlock them after which they'll probably be fine to bot with, but proxies are better. Just find the right kind of proxy tho. I personally use cheap proxies because I'm a cheap mofo, they seem to be doing fine for my usage though. 

I'd suggest not using locked cuz of flags accs anymore.. even if unlocked they'll be botwatched to shit

Thanks for the input guys.

I think I should have added a couple of details.

9 hours ago, ItsDefiled said:

Virtual Machines and servers in general run on datacenter IPs. and Ima guess that you are using a popular VPS provider.

I'm not using a VPS provider - it's a physical server that was set up in the basement, running on the same residential network from which I wasn't getting locked. Tried it with & without proxies, I think something about the hardware is getting flagged. 

8 hours ago, ItsDefiled said:

I'd suggest not using locked cuz of flags accs anymore.. even if unlocked they'll be botwatched to shit

Cool if I shoot you a message on discord?

Archived