Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Intellij Scripts Not Appearing In Client Script Menu?

Tinkerfitz

I'm having trouble loading my scripts I create in Intellij in the DB client for use.

I add the .jar to the scripts DB folder on my computer but they never show up in my menu for the client.

One thing I thought that might cause this problem is my Intellij says the SDK path is 11, I do have Java 8 update 231 installed but do I also need to have the SDK 8?

I'm able to load scripts I download from the SDN, but my own scripts that I write don't show up.

18 hours ago, Tinkerfitz said:

I'm having trouble loading my scripts I create in Intellij in the DB client for use.

I add the .jar to the scripts DB folder on my computer but they never show up in my menu for the client.

One thing I thought that might cause this problem is my Intellij says the SDK path is 11, I do have Java 8 update 231 installed but do I also need to have the SDK 8?

I'm able to load scripts I download from the SDN, but my own scripts that I write don't show up.

If you build artifacts using SDK 11, it won't show up.

It appears that you do have JRE 8 but not JDK 8. What you have to do is download JDK 8 and browse for SDK 8 in IntelliJ.

On 12/2/2019 at 3:09 PM, D3filed said:

If you build artifacts using SDK 11, it won't show up.

It appears that you do have JRE 8 but not JDK 8. What you have to do is download JDK 8 and browse for SDK 8 in IntelliJ.

Yes this is what happened, I downloaded the Java SE Development Kit 8 and set the JDK home path in Platform Settings correctly.

Also worth mentioning I changed the language level of modules to 8, as well as setting the project bytecode version to 8 under "Build, Execution, Deployment" settings. I figured I wouldn't miss anything that might disrupt it and one of those did the trick.

3 hours ago, Tinkerfitz said:

Yes this is what happened, I downloaded the Java SE Development Kit 8 and set the JDK home path in Platform Settings correctly.

Also worth mentioning I changed the language level of modules to 8, as well as setting the project bytecode version to 8 under "Build, Execution, Deployment" settings. I figured I wouldn't miss anything that might disrupt it and one of those did the trick.

Glad you got it to work!

Good luck on your Botting Journey!

Archived