Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Botting Safely Frequently Asked Questions

Defiled

1 minute ago, ChickenSoups said:

Do you think a VPN is possible to use with running a bot to protect your IP, I plan on running 1 bot at a time

VPNs are notorious for locking accounts really fast
    I've seen lots of failed attempts with VPNs but I've seen success stories too.
    Make sure you have the vpn in the closest possible location. 

Good Luck! :) 

19 minutes ago, Defiled said:

I just bought a proxy, I hope it works :)

5 minutes ago, ChickenSoups said:

I just bought a proxy, I hope it works :)

Good Luck! Whatever happens, keep going! Botting is a persistence game

25 minutes ago, Defiled said:

Just seems to be when I launch through a proxy the RuneScape client doesn't show up but when I launch with no proxy it works fine, is that an issue via the proxy?

9 minutes ago, ChickenSoups said:

Just seems to be when I launch through a proxy the RuneScape client doesn't show up but when I launch with no proxy it works fine, is that an issue via the proxy?

If the client works fine without the proxy - the proxy you are using is most likely dead or too slow to run OSRS.

If you would like to purchase a working proxy I offer them for OSRS gold in my shop. (Link in my signature)

13 minutes ago, ChickenSoups said:

as my fellow dreamer @AsBakedAsCake said, if the game doesn't load while using the proxy then its most probably dead. 
    Make sure the proxy details are correct. and if the proxy provider provided you with access to the proxy server, make sure the server is turned ON.

Archived