Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
Download the DreamBot client today!
Sign in to follow this  
NoBanPls

Botting is pretty much dead

14 hours ago, Tinkerfitz said:

The more "dead" botting is the more someone out there is going to reap the demand for osrs gold. The way I see it, as long as osrs stays relevant, botting will almost certainly remain a practice, I think even scripters who make no profit still bot just out of pure challenge/enjoyment to see what they can do with their knowledge.

Thats the thing though, there isnt really any demand for gold anymore either which is why it's so cheap.  Not because people are having lots of success botting but because of the venezuelans.

On 11/26/2019 at 9:42 PM, NoBanPls said:

Thats the thing though, there isnt really any demand for gold anymore either which is why it's so cheap.  Not because people are having lots of success botting but because of the venezuelans.

and now you're throwing it at the Venezualans? The thing you have to understand is that botting isn't as easy as people might think when they first enter this field.. The path to success in the botting field is full of spikes.. you gotta get through them to succeed..

Ex: Flagged Proxies, Non-Quality Scripts, Suiciding, Using Over-used scripts, Botting in a high ban rate location, Botting a high ban rate method and list goes on are ALL ways you could get banned.. 

So tough shit, if you can't get where you want don't ruin it to other by posting crappy threads like this.

Botting is trial and error. You can definitely bot lobsters without getting banned, you just need to experiment until you find out how.

I've gotten more than a few 99's in more than a few skills, I think the only ones I haven't gotten are slayer and farming because the effort those take is not worth it.

You can absolutely scale a farm, you just have to remember that pigs get fed, and hogs get slaughtered. If you find something good, and mass it, it will not be good anymore.

Find 10 things that work, and suddenly you've got yourself a hefty availability for a farm. Finding ten successful things is not that difficult, as I've said I've gotten 99's in every skill but slayer and farming, and pretty much all of them generated me money. Not always a lot, but still money.

22 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Botting is trial and error. You can definitely bot lobsters without getting banned, you just need to experiment until you find out how.

I've gotten more than a few 99's in more than a few skills, I think the only ones I haven't gotten are slayer and farming because the effort those take is not worth it.

You can absolutely scale a farm, you just have to remember that pigs get fed, and hogs get slaughtered. If you find something good, and mass it, it will not be good anymore.

Find 10 things that work, and suddenly you've got yourself a hefty availability for a farm. Finding ten successful things is not that difficult, as I've said I've gotten 99's in every skill but slayer and farming, and pretty much all of them generated me money. Not always a lot, but still money.

Words of gold, Nezz! Honestly