Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.8.9.5

Nuclear Nezz

On 11/14/2019 at 11:47 AM, RetroBot said:

Spelled league wrong 

w.isTwistedLeage

fk

That's what I get for not spell checking. Will be fixed in next release, I'll deprecate that one and remove it in a few releases. ty

I'd like to make a recommendation for error logging with the new debug console. Would it be possible to categorize logs similar to this: 

try {
    //do
    } catch (Exception e) {
        log.error(e); //Would log to the error tab 
    }

I'm sure it's already categorized based on a filter of the console output but could you enable it to be manually logged to a specific tab?

7 minutes ago, NovaGTX said:

I'd like to make a recommendation for error logging with the new debug console. Would it be possible to categorize logs similar to this: 

try {
    //do
    } catch (Exception e) {
    }

I'm sure it's already categorized based on a filter of the console output but could you enable it to be manually logged to a specific tab?

Yeah in agreement that would be lit, that or sub divide the script logging tab down further into script error, script info, script warn, script gen

7 hours ago, NovaGTX said:

try {
    //do
    } catch (Exception e) {
    }

7 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

Yeah in agreement that would be lit, that or sub divide the script logging tab down further into script error, script info, script warn, script gen

MethdProvider.logError("this is an error!"); will go to the error tab. I believe there's also logInfo, log("msg") defaults to script log level.

1 minute ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

MethdProvider.logError("this is an error!"); will go to the error tab. I believe there's also logInfo, log("msg") defaults to script log level.

thinking 3 steps ahead like always nezz.  Thanks!

1 minute ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

See I asked @yeeter01 if this was already built in, and he said no... Typical nub. Thanks Nezz

Just now, yeeter01 said:

i'll see you in Lumbridge kid

boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii you'll be the only one in Lumbridge when you get big ded from me specc'n you out

• Nuclear Nezz unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic

Archived