Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Release 2.9.8.9.5

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone!

Today is mostly just a few bug fixes.

I've added the twisted league check to the World class, you'll probably need to update your world filters to include these so you don't hop to twisted league worlds.

I've added script messages to go to system out, as I apparently missed that piece of the logging when I added in the Script log type.

I've added a method that if your tab base ID is off (reason why tabs didn't work this update) it will attempt to find the new base ID on its own by checking within 5 up/down of withing what it currently is. In such a case, it'll log that it was updated and tell you to tell me the new ID. The client should work normally after that. If it fails to find it 5 times, then it will start giving you more error logs about the fact that base tab ID is off.

There was a weird out of bounds error with the new logging, I've added a hopeful fix for that, as well.

Edit: I've just done another quick release to fix spells, normal spells were off by 1. This does mean other spellbooks are likely to be off, but I can't check their widgets without having the spellbook myself. If anyone has an account I can use to update them, please PM me.

As always, if there are suggestions you have on things to add to the client, feel free to let us know!

Thank you everyone,

The Dream Team

49 minutes ago, osrstarogod said:

Hi, sorry if it is a beginner question. How do you update the client to the newest release? Mine is still 2.9.8.9.4

It updates when you run the launcher.

the tab widget id update is messing with a number of my scripts 😕 breaking scripts pretty often now.

I cleared cache and ran a new client but it randomly keeps happening.

On 11/15/2019 at 4:56 PM, just4show said:

the tab widget id update is messing with a number of my scripts 😕 breaking scripts pretty often now.

I cleared cache and ran a new client but it randomly keeps happening.

Same here.

Archived