Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dispute against 7804364

stefanie

Well first off this is not a osrs or dreambot script, this is for a complete separate game, im still working on it but he would spam call me and message me every 5 mins, im not sure why he is saying it is a script when it is not?

EDIT:

If he posted the requirements and what it is for you will agree it will take more time, this is not just a quick osrs script, he wants a custom bot created for AuroRose game and it takes time.

This also does not seem like a Dreambot matter, as it has nothing to do with, and was not contacted through or via Dreambot, but merely an old friend contacted me on discord.

yes its a script not osrs related but you accepted it and said you have to do it in 2-3 days tbh but after 5 days i keep discord you and no answer and then delete me without any explain 

Taking money from another DreamBot user and then blocking them is not by any means any more acceptable when the product isn't related to DreamBot. If you have a problem with your customer requesting information of the progress you've made, then tell it to them instead of blocking them. Keep in mind that you have been paid upfront and you've been making promises to make progress, so you'll have to fulfill those promises. Now you say you're still working on it, but how would the customer know that when they no longer have the ability to be in contact with you? Put yourself in the boots of your customer and think how you appear to them at this point.

The dispute is valid regardless of it being affiliated to DreamBot, since you're both DreamBot users. @7804364 you better unblock @stefanie and either deliver the program you promised to make or refund the payment made so far.

I have communicated with the user, they just seem to think it is super easy to do, i have unblocked the user for contact, but they have already opened a paypal dispute so im not sure where this will be going now.

To me it seems like they're unsatisfied with your communication and are now frustrated. You know there's no one else to blame than you, right? You literally said "I'll try to finish it for tonight", making clear signs that the customer should expect a working script by the end of the day. However, a day passes and there's no sign of you and eventually they notice you've blocked them, justifying this and Paypal dispute.

@stefanie has he unblocked you on Discord?

@7804364 when do you expect to have finished the script or are you able to finish it?

Archived