Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Kanyes Sheep Shearer

KanyeWest69

Simple script which gathers wool from sheep north of lumbridge, banks them, and continues. To begin make sure you have some shears in your inventory. Then go stand in the northern sheep pen, the one near the quest 'Sheep Shearer'. Start script in the pen and you're good to go.

First attempt at a script really. Didn't really understand the walking system so just made do. Kinda ugly code but YOLO.

UPDATED:

http://pastebin.com/X1x04gnE

Code in link below:

http://pastebin.com/e1NyMFLh

I left 2 accounts running last night. One had about 800 wool when I logged in, the other 1300. Not sure what makes the script break tho. It just exits, usually near the bank.

I think it roughly gathers 360-400 wool an hour. Wool prices are at like 300g each but u prbly wont sell them for more than 100g.

WARNING: Dont use this on your main.. Not finished.

Updated script, it works without any known issues now. Just start in sheep pen with shears and ur off.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 10 months later...
    • 1 month later...

I left 2 accounts running last night. One had about 800 wool when I logged in, the other 1300. Not sure what makes the script break tho. It just exits, usually near the bank.

I think it roughly gathers 360-400 wool an hour. Wool prices are at like 300g each but u prbly wont sell them for more than 100g.

WARNING: Dont use this on your main.. Not finished.

Updated script, it works without any known issues now. Just start in sheep pen with shears and ur off.

currently about 70 gp 

360 wool = 25k roughly so about 25k an hour 

good job on the realse

Archived