Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • VPS question

iDylann

Hi all 😁

I am trying to start a gold farm for myself. Still need to learn a lot but it will come over time. Currently learning from mistakes.
    Once I found a way to make it work, then I want to buy a VPS so I can turn off my computer and let a server run my goldfarm.

But my question:
    'How many accounts(bots) can I run at the same time on these VPS'? Without getting laggy. They come in different packages:
    (See picture).

ALSO, I am looking for someone who has or had successful Gold Farms and know's everything about it from 'A to Z'.
    WILLING TO PAY $$$ for someone who can help me. Like a mentor or something.

Greetings.

Naamloos.png

The first thing I'd note is that by buying 'botting ready vps' you'll end up paying a lot more than if you find a standard Linux vps supplier and go from there. Also generally a lot of data centre IPs are flagged so tread carefully. 

On 11/7/2019 at 6:27 PM, Pseudo said:

The first thing I'd note is that by buying 'botting ready vps' you'll end up paying a lot more than if you find a standard Linux vps supplier and go from there. Also generally a lot of data centre IPs are flagged so tread carefully. 

Most Popular VPSs/Servers out there are equipped with flagged IPs BUT that doesn't mean that they are not useful..

Most people that buy vpss or servers use proxies to operate their bots. 

Archived