Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fastest ban of all time?

rokaHakor

I made 2 new accounts so I could test my Newb Quest script. I selected the names/e-mail and appearance by hand and let the Tutorial Island script do the rest. I then ran my quest script on the account that finished the island first and while the script was heading to the bank to deposit all the initial items, it got a random event that I think the bot the bot somehow messed up somehow at dismissing. Three minutes later it was kicked off the world and banned. LMAO The account didn't even last 5 minutes after Tut Island. Not even mad just amazed. :lol:

Edit: Interestingly looking at the account status it somehow got 2 macroing offenses within that short time.

Betting tutorial Island is a big no no

"Botting" tutorial island is completely possible, though public scripts/etc will get the accs banned faster. My testing with tut island, if the acc lasts 30 minutes outside tut island it'll last.

Betting tutorial Island is a big no no

"Botting" tutorial island is completely possible, though public scripts/etc will get the accs banned faster. My testing with tut island, if the acc lasts 30 minutes outside tut island it'll last.

Botting tut is fine, just after you bot it log out and leave the acc for an hour or two. Or play legit on it for an hour. Whichever you prefer. I still have most of my tut island test accounts.

But yeah, when I was writing a test script I started running the quest right after tut and it got banned ruhl fast. If I botted tut, left it there for an hour, I could bot the quest fine with no ban.

Botting tut is fine, just after you bot it log out and leave the acc for an hour or two. Or play legit on it for an hour. Whichever you prefer. I still have most of my tut island test accounts.

But yeah, when I was writing a test script I started running the quest right after tut and it got banned ruhl fast. If I botted tut, left it there for an hour, I could bot the quest fine with no ban.

I just afk at GE for 30 minutes, then go right to w/e after that. Basically, waiting is the key :P

• 4 weeks later...

Tut island is so easy. Whats the point in even botting it.

When you need to make 10+ accounts a day it's not so easy.

When you need to make 10+ accounts a day it's not so easy.

hahah i got people making them for me for only 500k per account fresh off tutorial, with emails no set email 

Archived