Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can i manually train my upcoming bots on my real ip?

bigtuna

Basically im planning on making 4 high requirement bots and each would take 200~ hours of manual playing.

When the bots are ready, i would run them on proxy/vpn.

Question is: if i get caught in future, can i get chainbanned on my legit accounts because bot creation ip matches legit accounts? (keep in mind only time i would be botting i would be on different ip)

Imma say no, but anything is possible.  My development environment is my home IP and I've never once been worried about my main getting banned.

As @yeeter01 said..  It's highly unlikely that you will be flagged/chain banned on your main IP after botting the accounts.. It'd be crazy if they did.. just imagine how many IPs would be flagged/banned.. taking into account the amount of sold and hijacked accounts being botted on totally different IPs.

So basically a big NO, you won't be banned.. but why manually train? Why not get a fighter/trainer private scripted for you to train the accounts.. or just get the venezualans to do it lol

Archived