Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Imp's Starter Combat [FREE]

Impertos

Imp's Combat Starter

About:

This script is useful for new accounts which want to level up there combat stats. You will have an option to farm Chickens or Goblins for xp.

How To Use:

You will need to equip the weapons you want to farm with and then run the script, select what npc to attack and press start script.

GUI:

ImpsAttack.png.868f7b997bcd01dc3ee58e8c042b84a7.png

Now on SDN

386805729_ScreenShot2019-11-07at2_31_28AM.png.b96785e08ca4b359c4d4332ce48e3661.png

Hey dude, just ran your script for likeee around 7 hours-ish, no issues at all haha! Great job and I appreciate it :) will keep ya posted. **Background- hand ran through tut island by myself, created and played on same ip "residential". There was also a guy that asked "bot?" and I was afk so he got no response, coulda been reported 🤷‍♂️

On 11/7/2019 at 7:38 AM, im trob said:

386805729_ScreenShot2019-11-07at2_31_28AM.png.b96785e08ca4b359c4d4332ce48e3661.png

Hey dude, just ran your script for likeee around 7 hours-ish, no issues at all haha! Great job and I appreciate it :) will keep ya posted. **Background- hand ran through tut island by myself, created and played on same ip "residential". There was also a guy that asked "bot?" and I was afk so he got no response, coulda been reported 🤷‍♂️

On 11/5/2019 at 5:40 PM, Hashtag said:

The script has been released. Congratulations on promotion!

• 4 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Nice, especially when you know it's a free script!! Thank you very much,

One minor detail is when my character dies, it does run back to the goblins and starts attacking them, but the script doesn't wear the shield and sword after dieing.

• 6 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

ran it on a new account for hours and got 28 def on chickens. picking up feathers would have been awesome and burying bones would have been cool.

Archived