Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Script Evaluation

kamilo

Following my thread 

I was able to incorporate a world hopper cool down mechanic in a simple shop buying script, hence I call it my dummy script designed for testing in f2p.

Since I'm new like I said before, I tried my best to use proper formatting and new states and enum. and my script is currently working

I was wondering if some boss scripted here would look over myself script and give me some feedback? theres minor bugs but I believe thats also due to poor formatting on my part

I've included lots of comments to help understand, and my script is very clean so it should be easy to point out faulting or advise improvements

Archived