Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need a VERIFIED scripter! WILL PAY $$

XMELiiiKE

Hello fellas 😃

I’m looking for a scripter/dev that can make a high quality script for me. 

NOTE:

I’m looking for an trusted Scripter that have alot of feedback. If you’re not think you’re worthy enough don’t even reply. 

It would like the basic dicer

- Spaming something like; “Place your bets now! | MIN 100K | TRUSTED AND FAIR | TRADE [MY NAME] now!

-Trades back when being traded.

- Looks in trade for the minimum setted bet.

- Confirms in second screen for money only

- Accept/Decline.

- Says in normal chat: [AMOUNT POT] + [PLAYER NAME] Goodluck!

- Waits 3 secs and rolls a number 1-100 like: [HOST NAME] Rolled [NUMBER] WIN/LOSE! @ CURRENT TIME

- When lose it keeps the money and takes the next player in Trade queue.

- When win: Trades the player/winner back and cash out the money. And says after completed trade: “Congratulations! [POT] is being paid to [Playername]”

Contact me on discord, i reply quicker over there. There’s some details we need to talk through, so add me.

Discord; RAWRRR#3731

3 minutes ago, XMELiiiKE said:

Hello fellas 😃

I’m looking for a scripter/dev that can make a high quality script for me. 

NOTE:

I’m looking for an trusted Scripter that have alot of feedback. If you’re not think you’re worthy enough don’t even reply. 

It would like the basic dicer

- Spaming something like; “Place your bets now! | MIN 100K | TRUSTED AND FAIR | TRADE [MY NAME] now!

-Trades back when being traded.

- Looks in trade for the minimum setted bet.

- Confirms in second screen for money only

- Accept/Decline.

- Says in normal chat: [AMOUNT POT] + [PLAYER NAME] Goodluck!

- Waits 3 secs and rolls a number 1-100 like: [HOST NAME] Rolled [NUMBER] WIN/LOSE! @ CURRENT TIME

- When lose it keeps the money and takes the next player in Trade queue.

- When win: Trades the player/winner back and cash out the money. And says after completed trade: “Congratulations! [POT] is being paid to [Playername]”

Contact me on discord, i reply quicker over there. There’s some details we need to talk through, so add me.

Discord; RAWRRR#3731

id suggest checking out the private script shops subsection on the forum, those are the only ones backed by some sort of quality standards.  I highly recommend Nex and Zawy tho.

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/191-private-scripting-shops/

Archived