Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Make Money While Crashing All Onyx Jewelry

john1337

I recently revisited an old money making method I used to run as a noob (involvs selling chaos runes or obby mauls to tzhaar shops) and I discovered a new opportunity I never noticed before. If I buy rune packs (Fire Water Air Earth @430gp each) in a normal rune shop, and sell to a karamja rune shop (150 tokkul per rune pack), I'll make 150 tokkul for every 430gp I spend.
    Let's look at the significance here:
    (With Karamja gloves 1)*
    an uncut onyx costs 260k tokkul →  260k tokkul / 150 tokkul ~= 1734.0 packs → 1734.0 packs * 430gp ~= 745k
    Therefore a onyx costs 745k coin.
    The profit here is mind blowing (current onyx ge price 2150k) 2150k - 745k = 1405k

Imagine furys crash to 745k... 🙂

I hope I posted in the right spot. This is a oney making method which will slow down with time, but it is very unique because you can create one of the biggest impacts on the market if u can write a couple bot scripts to run/buy pouches, and to hop/sell pouches. I hope somebody takes this a idea and brings it to reality, if you do let me know! GL!

7 hours ago, john1337 said:

I recently revisited an old money making method I used to run as a noob (involvs selling chaos runes or obby mauls to tzhaar shops) and I discovered a new opportunity I never noticed before. If I buy rune packs (Fire Water Air Earth @430gp each) in a normal rune shop, and sell to a karamja rune shop (150 tokkul per rune pack), I'll make 150 tokkul for every 430gp I spend.
    Let's look at the significance here:
    (With Karamja gloves 1)*
    an uncut onyx costs 260k tokkul →  260k tokkul / 150 tokkul ~= 1734.0 packs → 1734.0 packs * 430gp ~= 745k
    Therefore a onyx costs 745k coin.
    The profit here is mind blowing (current onyx ge price 2150k) 2150k - 745k = 1405k

Imagine furys crash to 745k... 🙂

I hope I posted in the right spot. This is a oney making method which will slow down with time, but it is very unique because you can create one of the biggest impacts on the market if u can write a couple bot scripts to run/buy pouches, and to hop/sell pouches. I hope somebody takes this a idea and brings it to reality, if you do let me know! GL!

Tzhaar rune shop has a different rune pack than other shops, plus anyways the shop is quite far away from the bank and would take hours to be able to sell 1734 packs. When you could only fit 28/inventory. 

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Tzhaar_fire_rune_pack

https://oldschoolrunescape.fandom.com/wiki/Fire_rune_pack

this is an old method, but i'll just leak my friendly method :)

Have 2 accounts buying runes from shops 

Have 1 account at tzhaar area

2 accounts trade the 1 account at tzhaar

account sells runes and buys onyx - can sell 50k in 2minutes or less

ez profit

---- works out like 10% of starting cash profit/hr

Archived