Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • On request of a few members.

XYZ

This is a little something for people that have been asking me for info over botting, or whoever comes along finding it useful.

First of you must determine the purpose of the account, is it here to get stats, gold, or both. I personaly dont suggest anyone botting a main  get attached in this era of botting, nor for stats to sell or keep for personal use.

Now that you have determined the purpose of the account to start I recommend doing romeo and juliet as well ghost ahoy followed by sheep sheerer. These are simple quest to put a cushion on your accounts "freshness", if you choose to do go find something unique, or not and over used location and suicide it for a couple weeks 10-20 hours a day. Mule everyday on a mule thats on a seperate ip, if you plan on botting in general I recommend a vps, but if you are doing  couple accounts try and profit before investing into a vps or proxies. Long term accounts are tricky 4-8 hours a day of botting + a couple hours of manual play either questing or doing something active usually helps keep them healthy and not sickly bot like that Jagex wants to exterminate.

Some people will suggest Wednsay nights/Thursday mornins not botting on the account of updates, as well Monday mornings are harash so I've heard, if you do know if you are mass banned on an ip it is ruined for who knows how long. Most ISP's will change it on request for free if it's $5 pay it and switch up your botting rutine. I would tell people to focus on money making scripts or long term combat scripts which are 3+weeks each they produce decent averages and if the account makes it ^.^. So first off do waterfal on combat scripts and fight areana, splash def xp with firestrike at rock crabs 10k mines some fire runes = 50 mage 35 def then 10k iron arrows to 50 range. Easy afking method get 4 accounts at once pleasant to manual.

These are just some simple tips not sure if anyone will find it usefull but its a quick tip for new botters.

XYZ

Really good advice m8. Thanks for this. Will help me out as well.

Aww np m8 :D hmu on skype

lol this is probably the most annoying and inefficient way to prep accounts imaginable 

If you have a better way why not inform us? I would personally love a better way then grinding like this, but for now this is all I've found, you can't forget I only started botting a month and a half ago.

lol this is probably the most annoying and inefficient way to prep accounts imaginable 

This isn't constructive. Why don't you share something better? I'm sure you're a great gold farmer.

If you have a better way why not inform us? I would personally love a better way then grinding like this, but for now this is all I've found, you can't forget I only started botting a month and a half ago.

Because i'm selfish I guess. 

Then maybe you're on the wrong forums.

Why? because i'm not going to let people leech off the tricks and method's I've spent alot of time researching? I applaud OP's graciousness, just think it is very inefficient and tedious. The specific actions in game aren't necessarily what helps, but the bigger picture which is playtime, total level, and in this example, prepping by hand. Figuring out how to do that efficiently and easily without bans is the trick which you can figure out for yourself if you really want to goldfarm. 

Why? because i'm not going to let people leech off the tricks and method's I've spent alot of time researching? I applaud OP's graciousness, just think it is very inefficient and tedious. The specific actions in game aren't necessarily what helps, but the bigger picture which is playtime, total level, and in this example, prepping by hand. Figuring out how to do that efficiently and easily without bans is the trick which you can figure out for yourself if you really want to goldfarm. 

This is a much better answer than your first one below. Thank you.

Archived