Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • noCap's Combat and Fishing Power-Leveler [SOURCE CODE] [FREE]

noCap

On 7/4/2021 at 7:49 AM, noCap said:

Thanks for giving the script a shot! It definitely needs some updating. I haven't touched it in a while. You said you haven't had "many issues." What issues did you end up having?

I only had issue with fishing. Sometimes it got stuck looking for a fishing spot, and it kinda spazzed out, rotating like a madman. Banrate is good for a free simple script. I would still love to see you add in a little progression. Training seagulls past lvl 10-15 is kinda suss. I've gotten away with 25 though. Hill giants, like you said. Good xp and also good money if it banks.

Edit: If you add hill giants, might as well have big bone looting/burying if no banking.

On 7/29/2021 at 7:46 PM, ChaosKilla said:

I only had issue with fishing. Sometimes it got stuck looking for a fishing spot, and it kinda spazzed out, rotating like a madman. Banrate is good for a free simple script. I would still love to see you add in a little progression. Training seagulls past lvl 10-15 is kinda suss. I've gotten away with 25 though. Hill giants, like you said. Good xp and also good money if it banks.

Edit: If you add hill giants, might as well have big bone looting/burying if no banking.

Hey ChaosKilla! Thank you for the feedback! I am finishing school today so I will have more time to revisit this script. 

• 4 months later...

I quickly tested it.

I don't understand why the bot needs to have that iron items equipped for sea gulls. You dont need anything there. Also it doesnt start if u dont have the required items using the combat only mode. I think there should be some ignore requirements button for this.

13 hours ago, itgottti said:

I quickly tested it.

I don't understand why the bot needs to have that iron items equipped for sea gulls. You dont need anything there. Also it doesnt start if u dont have the required items using the combat only mode. I think there should be some ignore requirements button for this.

It's just how I designed the bot originally. Thank you for your feedback itgottti.

Archived