Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • noCap's Combat and Fishing Power-Leveler [SOURCE CODE] [FREE]

noCap

3 hours ago, UberJason said:

Nice script! Currently at 20+ in combat skills. Any plans to add additional NPCs for training? Something like Hill Giants would be a great add. Nice work nonetheless. :) 

Hey Jason! Thank you for the feedback! I have plans on re-writing this script in the near future. I have a lot on my plate with my Master's degree so I am slowly working on it. I plan on adding a few new features moving forward. Additional NPC's can be one of them. How would you feel about progressing the account to killing Hill giants when it hits certain combat stats?

1 minute ago, noCap said:

Hey Jason! Thank you for the feedback! I have plans on re-writing this script in the near future. I have a lot on my plate with my Master's degree so I am slowly working on it. I plan on adding a few new features moving forward. Additional NPC's can be one of them. How would you feel about progressing the account to killing Hill giants when it hits certain combat stats?

All good, no rush. Progressing the account to stats for hill giants is exactly what I was thinking, probably somewhere in the range of like 25-30 defense so not too much damage is taken. 

1 hour ago, UberJason said:

All good, no rush. Progressing the account to stats for hill giants is exactly what I was thinking, probably somewhere in the range of like 25-30 defense so not too much damage is taken. 

Do you think it would be appropriate to add banking and restocking to get the best armor?

23 hours ago, UberJason said:

For sure :) 

Will do! Again, thank you for your feedback, Jason. If you think of anything else you want to see come to life in the script please let me know and I will see if I can get it added. Happy botting!

• 5 months later...
    • 4 months later...
    On 6/16/2021 at 7:51 AM, MacUK1994 said:

how do I run this? 

You can download it from the SDN by searching for "noCap F2P Leveler" and pressing the "Add" button. Then the script will show up in your launcher.

• 3 weeks later...

This script works well for how simple it is. Haven't had many issues. Any way you could script-in selecting shift+drop from the controls menu? Also the progressive thing sounds great. Only thing is, it would probably need to bank for food if going to hill giants. Unless using range/magic and safe-spotting. Big bones are good money/xp for new f2p, also limpwurt roots.

On 7/3/2021 at 5:41 AM, ChaosKilla said:

This script works well for how simple it is. Haven't had many issues. Any way you could script-in selecting shift+drop from the controls menu? Also the progressive thing sounds great. Only thing is, it would probably need to bank for food if going to hill giants. Unless using range/magic and safe-spotting. Big bones are good money/xp for new f2p, also limpwurt roots.

Thanks for giving the script a shot! It definitely needs some updating. I haven't touched it in a while. You said you haven't had "many issues." What issues did you end up having?

Archived