Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • noCap's Combat and Fishing Power-Leveler [SOURCE CODE] [FREE]

noCap

14 hours ago, theoneguy12 said:

script dosnt work i have all required items. starting in lumbridge auto unloads

Are there any errors that pop up in the debug menu?

4 hours ago, lazybastid said:

Works for me. have the required shit, and it will. 

Just out of curiosity, how often have you been using it? Have you trained a handful accounts up to a specific level? Just curious as to someones progress.

9 hours ago, lazybastid said:

I used it for a bit, but I'm focused on a different task, the pigions aren't enough xp. It wouldn't go to fish for me, maybe i just wasn't patient.

So the bot will only go fishing if you set the mode to fish only, or you reach the desired combat levels.

• 1 month later...

Hello, 

I cannot get this script to start. I have all of the required items, and I'm standing in lumbridge (tried courtyard, lumbridge bank, north/west/east of the castle, and in draynor). Default zoom is set as well as shift drop. After I put in my desired combat levels and click start, the script auto-unloads. 

Edit: When starting the client with a proxy enabled, the script worked when standing in lumby courtyard. It ran to seagulls and began killing. 

4 hours ago, thiccthighs said:

Hello, 

I cannot get this script to start. I have all of the required items, and I'm standing in lumbridge (tried courtyard, lumbridge bank, north/west/east of the castle, and in draynor). Default zoom is set as well as shift drop. After I put in my desired combat levels and click start, the script auto-unloads. 

Edit: When starting the client with a proxy enabled, the script worked when standing in lumby courtyard. It ran to seagulls and began killing. 

So is everything good? I plan on re-writing the whole script to make it more efficient and easier to read soon.

Yea sorry about that, let me clarify.. It did not work at all without proxy, but it works fine with proxy loaded. I posted that comment before I realized I didn't have my proxy on lol. 

They've been running for a few hours now without issue. Though I haven't gotten out of the combat stage yet, I'll post an update when they reach 30/30/30 combats and move on to fishing. Also, it doesn't seem to play nice with breaks. After a break it just stands there till afk log out

On 5/30/2020 at 11:27 PM, thiccthighs said:

Yea sorry about that, let me clarify.. It did not work at all without proxy, but it works fine with proxy loaded. I posted that comment before I realized I didn't have my proxy on lol. 

They've been running for a few hours now without issue. Though I haven't gotten out of the combat stage yet, I'll post an update when they reach 30/30/30 combats and move on to fishing. Also, it doesn't seem to play nice with breaks. After a break it just stands there till afk log out

Yeah, I haven't added any break handling yet. On my list to add for the re-write. Thank you for the update!

Archived