Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • noCap's Combat and Fishing Power-Leveler [SOURCE CODE] [FREE]

noCap

On 3/15/2020 at 6:49 AM, fluffyballz said:

When I enter my options the script instantly unloads

I will test it out tonight.

On 3/16/2020 at 5:34 PM, noCap said:

I will test it out tonight.

On 3/15/2020 at 6:49 AM, fluffyballz said:

When I enter my options the script instantly unloads

Hey @fluffyballz I tested the script out and everything seems to be working fine. When you start the script, ensure that you have all of the required items and equipment. You can find that information in the original post of this thread. also ensure that your zoom level is set to default. You can do this by navigating to the settings tab, then right clicking the mouse with the + symbol then clicking "Restore default zoom". Then, click the mouse to ensure that the zoom doesn't change accidentally. 

Let me know if you have any other feedback/questions/concerns :)

24 minutes ago, noCap said:

Hey @fluffyballz I tested the script out and everything seems to be working fine. When you start the script, ensure that you have all of the required items and equipment. You can find that information in the original post of this thread. also ensure that your zoom level is set to default. You can do this by navigating to the settings tab, then right clicking the mouse with the + symbol then clicking "Restore default zoom". Then, click the mouse to ensure that the zoom doesn't change accidentally. 

Let me know if you have any other feedback/questions/concerns :)

It dosent work if you start it with the combat/fishing option in lumbridge center with required items. Tried it aswell 

On 3/17/2020 at 6:18 PM, creamwallace said:

It dosent work if you start it with the combat/fishing option in lumbridge center with required items. Tried it aswell 

I tried recreating your issue and I am not experiencing any problems. Make sure that you have...

"Iron full helm"
    "Iron platebody"
    "Iron platelegs"
    "Iron kiteshield"
    "Iron scimitar"

Those items equipped. And if you are choosing the Combat and fishing option make sure that you have these items...

"Fishing bait"
    "Feather"
    "Fishing rod"
    "Fly fishing rod"
    "Small fishing net"

In your inventory.

Please send me a Pm if you are having any more issues setting up the script.

2 hours ago, noCap said:

I tried recreating your issue and I am not experiencing any problems. Make sure that you have...

"Iron full helm"
    "Iron platebody"
    "Iron platelegs"
    "Iron kiteshield"
    "Iron scimitar"

Those items equipped. And if you are choosing the Combat and fishing option make sure that you have these items...

"Fishing bait"
    "Feather"
    "Fishing rod"
    "Fly fishing rod"
    "Small fishing net"

In your inventory.

Please send me a Pm if you are having any more issues setting up the script.

Really good support! noCap +rep :))

• 2 weeks later...

Archived