Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • noCap's Combat and Fishing Power-Leveler [SOURCE CODE] [FREE]

noCap

NoCap's Combat and Fishing Power-Leveler

Hello! This is the first script I am releasing to the public! The link to the source code will be provided below so I encourage everyone to take a look! If you do decide to test the script out, please leave some feedback so I know what I can improve on.

PLEASE PROVIDE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!

Features:

- QuickStart Params.

"full" - Will gain Attack, Strength, and Defence levels at Seagulls. Then will power-level fishing.

"combat" - Will simply gain Attack, Strength, and Defence levels at Seagulls.

"fish" - Will simply power-level fishing.

If no Quickstart params are provided, the script will default to the "full" mode.

- Custom inventory shift-drop method with randomly generated drop order.

- Random combat profile selection so every account created is different.

- Smart combat logic to prevent the bot from attacking something that is already being attacked.

- Simple GUI.

- Interesting way of finding the closest fishing spot (Please let me know if this does not work).

SCRIPT REQUIREMENTS:

The bot MUST have the following items in its inventory: 

• Fishing bait (I recommend at least 200)
    • Feathers (I recommend at least 1000)
    • Fishing rod
    • Fly fishing rod
    • Small fishing net

The bot MUST have the following items equipped:

• Iron full helm
    • Iron platebody
    • Iron platelegs
    • Iron kiteshield
    • Iron scimitar

Each bot MUST have the following settings enabled (In Runescape settings):

• Default Zoom
    • Shift Drop enabled

Where to start the bot:

Anywhere near Lumbridge.

TODO:

1. Add a GUI (FINISHED!)
      1. Add ability to select a specific mode to use.
      2. Added ability to set the combat levels you wish to achieve.
    2. Add item stocking
      1. Basically all you would have to do is put 5-10k on the account and the bot will buy all of the required items for you.
    3. Muling support?
      1. Add the ability to enter a mule RSN and World in the GUI. When the bot logs in, it will look for the mule in the Lumbridge spawn area.

Support:

Please reply to this thread for any bug issues or additional features you would like to see!

GitHub link - https://github.com/Quavocado/noCap-Combat-and-Fishing-PowerLeveler

Add Script Link : https://dreambot.org/sdn/script.php?add=true&script=993

• 1 month later...

Going to try this on about 20 accounts tonight. Good luck, I will keep an eye on them for an hour or so starting out and let you know if there is any issues to report.

On 12/24/2019 at 4:36 PM, kryptoxide said:

Going to try this on about 20 accounts tonight. Good luck, I will keep an eye on them for an hour or so starting out and let you know if there is any issues to report.

Thank you and keep me updated. Also let me know what else you'd like to see. You are the first person to contact me about the script so let me know about your experience :)

• 2 weeks later...
    On 1/8/2020 at 3:14 PM, icedotexe said:

Do you think you could add a feature that lets you import mass accounts into a queue from a txt file?

I think this feature is already in the client. You simply add your account in the client and you can use a batch file to launch all of your accounts at once.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived