Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Quest service

Parukantis

Cook's Assistant - 100K               Animal Magnetism - 3M                     Eagles' Peak - 2M                                 Heroes' Quest - 3M                                    Murder Mystery - 1.5M
    Demon Slayer - 700K                  Another Slice of H.A.M - 1M               Elemental Workshop I - 1M                Holly Grail - 2M                                           My Arm's Big Adventure - 4M
    The Restless Ghost - 500K         Between a Rock - 4M                           Elemental Workshop II - 2M              Horror From The Deep - 2M                   Nature Spirit - 1.5M
    Romeo & Juliet - 1.5M                  Big Chompy Bird Hunting - 1M        The Eyes of Glorhrie - 3M                    Icthlarin's Little Helper - 2M                   Observatory Quest - 2M
    Sheep Shearer - 250K                  Bone Voyage - 2M                                Fairytale I Growing Pains - 2M          In Aid of the Mureque - 5M                    Olaf's Quest 2M
    Shield of Arrav - 1M                       Biohazard - 1.5M                                   Fairytale II Cure a Queen - 3M           In Search of the Myreque - 2M              One Small Favour - 5M
    Ernest the Chicken - 800K         Cabin Fever - 1.5M                                Family Crest - 2M                                  Jungle Potion - 1M                                    Plague City - 1.5M
    Vampire Slayer - 750K                  Clock Tower - 1M                                  The Feud - 2M                                        Kings Ransom - 2M                                  Priest in Peril - 1.5M
    Imp Catcher - 200K                      Client of Kourend - 1M                        Fight Arena - 1M                                    Legend's Quest - 10M                               Rat  Catchers - 6M
    Prince Ali Rescue - 1.5M              Cold War - 3M                                        Fishing Contest - 1M                             Lost City - 1M                                              Recipe for Disaster - 25M
    Doric's Quest - 300K                    Desert treasure - 15M                          The Fremennink Isles - 4M                 Lost Tribe - 2.5M                                        Recruitment Drive - 2M
    Black Knights - 500K                   Contact! - 2M                                         The Fremennik Trials - 5M                  Lunar Diplomacy - 7M                             Regicide - 6M
    Witch's Potion - 300K                  Creature of Fenkenstrain - 2M          Garden of Tranquillity - 5M                 Making Freinds with My Arm - 6M      Edgar's Ruse - 2M
    The Knight's Sword - 800K        Darkness of Hallowvale - 5M              Gertrude's Cat - 1M                               Making History - 2M                                 Roving Elves - 3M
    Goblin Diplomacy - 500K           Daath Plateau - 1.5M                             Ghosts Ahoy - 3M                                 Merlin's Crystal - 3M                                 Royal Trouble - 3M
    Pirate's Treasure - 800K              Death to the Dorgeshuun - 2M         The Giant Dwarf - 2M                          Monk's Friend - 1.5M                                 Rag and the Bone Man - 1M
    Dragon Slayer - 3M                       Devious Minds - 2M                              The Golem - 2M                                    Monkey Madness I - 6M                           Rag and The Bone Wish List - 5M
    Rune Mysteries - 500K                 The Digsite - 3M                                    The Grand Tree - 3M                            Monkey Madness II - 15M                        Rum Deal - 3M
    Mishalin Mystery - 150K               Dragon Slayer II - 20M                         Grim Tales - 3M                                     Mountain Daughter - 3M                         Scorpion Catcher - 2.5M
    The Corsair Curse - 300K             Druidic Ritual - 500K                           The Haunted Mine - 2M                      Mourning's End Part I - 4M                     Sea Slug - 2M
    X Marks The Spot - 150K              Dwarf Cannon - 1M                               Haxeel Cult - 1 M                                   Mourning's End Part II - 6M                     Shades Of Mort'on - 5M

Shadow of the Storm - 3.5M       Wantet! - 4M
    Sheep Herder - 2M                        Watchtower -  3M    
    Shilo Village - 4M                           Waterfall Quest - 2.5M
    Slug Menace - 2M                          What Lies Below - 2M
    A Soul's Bane - 2M                         Withc's House - 1M
    Spirits of the Elid - 2M                  Zogre Flesh Eaters - 3M
    Swan Song - 5M                             The Fremennik Exiles - 7M
    Tai Bwo Wannai Trio - 5M
    A Tail of Two Cats - 4M
    A Taste of Hope - 6M
    Tears of Guthix - 1.5M
    Temple of Ikov - 3M
    The Great Brain Robbery - 2.5M
    The Hand in the Sand - 2M
    The Tourist Trap - 3M
    The Underground Pass - 6M
    Throne of Miscellania - 3M
    Tower of Life - 2M
    Tree Gnome Village - 2M
    Tribal Totem - 2M
    Troll Romance - 3M                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
    Troll Stronghold - 2.5M    

Discord - Bulis#5413

Archived