Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Agility Arena [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 14.99] [Smart & Custom Pathing] [Restocking]

Nex

1 minute ago, Nex said:

didnt get banned while making this and got tons of exp/tickets xd

Fr tho? Agility is a higher ban rate skill so I was just wondering. I guess it’s better cuz why make it if it’s the same ban rate I suppose. 

2 minutes ago, UberJason said:

Fr tho? Agility is a higher ban rate skill so I was just wondering. I guess it’s better cuz why make it if it’s the same ban rate I suppose. 

a1f89f988f268100faaf0772bf214ebb.png

@Nex bought it. Seems to be working nicely. :) Only one problem I see: I think when buying food it tries to hop to twisted league/Nightmare Reward worlds. Could those particular worlds be blacklisted or something? 

30 minutes ago, UberJason said:

@Nex bought it. Seems to be working nicely. :) Only one problem I see: I think when buying food it tries to hop to twisted league/Nightmare Reward worlds. Could those particular worlds be blacklisted or something? 

Oh, yea il add a fix for that 

Fantastic bot - just started not too long ago in all aspects. Currently doing a defense tank pure, with prayer. Capping some agility for fun/necessity.

This not has been successful in over 10+ hours of botting with breaks (and keep in mind I said, I just started botting days ago.. and on a new account at that). As I type this I'm at 45, with about 100 tickets collected and used for xp as well.

Some things I would like to see changed:

1.) A double click function on the Saws. Latency seems to make it to where it only clicks when the saw is up - wasting time trying to pass.

2.) Lower levels have the ability to do all obstacles at 40, with the box checked, but it will continue to try and pass, depleting time and food - when it reduces the skill required because of a failure. Eventually getting stuck and logging out, closing script. Needs to either recognize the skill lowered and move onto a more suitable Target and/or try three times and try a different obstacle.

Great work. Would provide screen shot, but I'm remote desktop to my phone.

Can you also add a function to where it nonstop moves after getting a ticket.. wasting XP and potentially getting closer to a far away ticket. I would suggest trying to get to the middle most platform while waiting.

I know it's a double edged sword though.

6 hours ago, BFH said:

Fantastic bot - just started not too long ago in all aspects. Currently doing a defense tank pure, with prayer. Capping some agility for fun/necessity.

This not has been successful in over 10+ hours of botting with breaks (and keep in mind I said, I just started botting days ago.. and on a new account at that). As I type this I'm at 45, with about 100 tickets collected and used for xp as well.

Some things I would like to see changed:

1.) A double click function on the Saws. Latency seems to make it to where it only clicks when the saw is up - wasting time trying to pass.

2.) Lower levels have the ability to do all obstacles at 40, with the box checked, but it will continue to try and pass, depleting time and food - when it reduces the skill required because of a failure. Eventually getting stuck and logging out, closing script. Needs to either recognize the skill lowered and move onto a more suitable Target and/or try three times and try a different obstacle.

Great work. Would provide screen shot, but I'm remote desktop to my phone.

1) should stop when servers are back to normal 
    2) its a hardcode inside my webfinder as it doesnt use dreambot's best to do is if u < 60 agil not to use the spike posts as they will slow u down 

5 hours ago, BFH said:

Can you also add a function to where it nonstop moves after getting a ticket.. wasting XP and potentially getting closer to a far away ticket. I would suggest trying to get to the middle most platform while waiting.

I know it's a double edged sword though.

I mean i could but its pretty much random so speed wise this wont effect it much unless u have the min agil req i guess