Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Residential Proxy

BigDamnHero

23 hours ago, ItsDefiled said:

They are classified as Residential IPs, and they are highly likely not to be flagged as Residential IPs do not get subnet flagged.

I highly recommend you use them! They are in the same country/area, so that means that you also will have a lower chance of getting lvl 3 early locks!

Congrats on the idea!

18 hours ago, kamilo said:

Thanks a lot for the info man, appreciate it

what if someone were to run a bot farm using campus IP, wouldn't it be better to split all or few accounts to different ips to avoid chain bans? thoughts on this?

Just as a heads up, when I was at my uni I definitely got banned when I was playing on my uni net. It's definitely possible for someone at your uni to think the same way as you, and run a mass acc creator through uni net.

If it's being abused, eventually the IP's will get flagged, resi or not.

28 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Just as a heads up, when I was at my uni I definitely got banned when I was playing on my uni net. It's definitely possible for someone at your uni to think the same way as you, and run a mass acc creator through uni net.

If it's being abused, eventually the IP's will get flagged, resi or not.

Indeed, this will apply to any IP.. if it gets abused enough.. it'll eventually get flagged.

But.. at my uni for an example, we have clusters of IPs.. so several pcs/connections can be used and are probably not flagged.

It depends on the location of the UNI, and the popularity of OSRS in this location.

On 11/5/2019 at 12:54 PM, ItsDefiled said:

..so what I meant is that if a UNI has a flagged IP inside it's subnets of IPs.

So as always.. its a matter of trial and error.

got a question boss, is it possible to purchase a residential proxies, im surprised no-one is renting these cuz its not too hard to host one using raspberry pi like you said@

7 hours ago, kamilo said:

got a question boss, is it possible to purchase a residential proxies, im surprised no-one is renting these cuz its not too hard to host one using raspberry pi like you said@

You can buy them online privately i think.. but they are expensive and thats for a very clear reason :)

3 minutes ago, ItsDefiled said:

You can buy them online privately i think.. but they are expensive and thats for a very clear reason :)

any recommendations lol

11 hours ago, kamilo said:

any recommendations lol

Unfortunately, no.

You must look for some on your own, for an example.. i think there is a community where people rent their gaming pcs as servers .. forgot the name of the community..

• 5 months later...
    On 11/5/2019 at 8:47 AM, Defiled said:

I recommend you build your own proxies through buying/renting IP addresses from your local ISP (Internet Service Provider, ex: Verizon, or w/e), then using the IPs on a rasberry pi then make it a proxy.

I'm currently on a confidential project surrounding proxies, I'll pm you about it once I'm able to confide that information.

So in summary:

1 - Buy 7QP Aged accounts and use on 1 IP OR Make an account on 1 IP then bot on the same IP.

2 - Always go for residential proxies, they're pricy but worth it.

3- Make your own Resi Proxies.

Are you able to share that information with me as well :D ?

Archived